gardaland hotel - italy

sooty

Hi - anyone stayed at this hotel, half thinking about it for next summer?

Sooty.

If you do a search perhaps, as this was definitely discussed before.

Hi, I have not stayed in that hotel but I have looked at lots of reviews of it and some of them were not impressed. They spoke of 'less that expected service'.

You could look at the Garda Sporting Club Hotel in Riva del Garda. This is a very new, modern, minimalist 4 star It has an indoor pool and 2 outdoors pools-one of them has a large slide for kids. Also a fitness room, 3 tennis courts and bike rental. They are big into mountain-biking at this hotel. It is located 10 mins from the lake. If you have kids it has family rooms with 2 bathrooms, and kids meals. It has received great reviews.

I have no connection with this hotel but am thinking of staying there myself next summer.
Hth.

I stayed in the Savoy Palace hotel in Riva a few years ago and found it excellent.The location and the food was excellent.

Now that I make that connection, I suppose it does sound funny.

However given that the region derives its name from Lake Garda and the name has huge awareness among Continental tourists, I think you will see the name cropping up in many hotel- and toursit sites for the area.

Back