Galway Races

Haille

I was thinking of going to the Galway Races 1st time.As I am currently on early retirement I have made up plans for alternative fuel sources.Could anybody tell me where in Ballybrit racecourse will I find the Green Party tent.? I am hoping to get political support and backing for my plans before some heartless multinational beats me to it. Does one need a ticket to gain entry.?Would these be as difficult to get as a corporate box ticket for a Croke Park match or entry to one of the hotels in Lisdoonvarna in Clare in Sept.for the matchmaking festival. Forgive my ignorance could the tent possibly be green in colour ?

Given the Green's policy on corporate donations, I would be surpised if they have a tent at the Galway Races. But I guess times have changed somewhat recently....

Why not just write to or e-mail one of the the Green TDs/Senators/Councillors?

Beware the wrath of Monty Burns.......

As I am currently on early retirement I have made up plans for alternative fuel sources.

Wow, what do you plan to tackle next- world peace? I'm impressed. Why don't you tell us a little more? Have you ever thought of presenting your plans to a university as a potential research project?

I was in the FF tent on Tuesday but I didn't spot any Green TDs. There weren't too many FF TDs for that matter but Bertie was there and in flying form despite the witchhunt.

Are you a supporter by any chance?

Actually I have never voted FF in my life but I do like Bertie for all his faults and I would never refuse a good knees-up !!
I do believe he will step down before the end of the year for whatever discrepancy and that Mr Cowen will take over.

Thats the problem, your not meant to vote for him cause you like the man. He should be elected because he is good for the country?

Thats the problem, your not meant to vote for him cause you like the man. He should be elected because he is good for the country?

I didn't elect him - his Dublin constituents did and the other FF TDs made him their leader...

I like Enda Kenny but IMHO I very much doubt he would be 'better for the country' as Taoiseach than Bertie.