Galway airport to Bon Secour Hospital - best way

yygaurav

Hi

I was wondering if there is any bus service from Galway airport to Bon Secour Hospital (or a nearest place) and how long does it take ? How much will it cost ?

How much will it cost if I take a taxi from Galway airport to Bon Secour Hospital

Thanks

I see you have had no replies to your query. I think a taxi would be your best option. The hospital is on the west side too so the journey shouldn't take more than 10-15 minutes. I have no idea whet the cost would be.

Give Galway Taxis a call -- 091 56 11 11. Tell them yoiur intended Time of arrival and they will give a quesstimate. As long as not in rush hour time in morning it should be fairly easy and without bother.

There are always pleanty of taxis waiting at galway. OP could ring and see if s/he could get a good price. I don't know what the price is from airport to the city though.

I see you have had no replies to your query. I think a taxi would be your best option. The hospital is on the west side too so the journey shouldn't take more than 10-15 minutes. I have no idea whet the cost would be.

This hospital is on the EAST side of the city, not the west.

There are 4 hospitals in Galway city so make sure the taxi driver gets the right one. I also highly reccommend Galway Taxis 091 561111.Check www.galwaytaxis.ie where you can book online in the Airport section of the website.

The Bon Secour Hospital is in the Renmore area of Galway and and is on the same side of town as the Airport so traffic won't be a problem.

Off peak, I reckon the taxi will take 10 minutes and cost around €15 ish