FYI-Channel 6 now available on Sky

CCOVICH

FWIW, I just heard this evening on the radio that Channel 6 is now available on Sky-channel 223.

I'm not sure if this is recent-I only heard this evening. I checked and it is there.

I don't want to start a thread on whether it is any good or not-I'm just letting people know it's available.

Hi

Thanks, was mentioned in the weekend papers also, think it's only just landed .. they were making the point that it would make more sense to put it next to the other Irish Channels on the Sky EPG, but apparently Sky are under no responsibility to do this - a shame, as it could have gone on No 105 just before Sky and after the other Irish channels imho.

Thanks

A lot of American stuff-My Name Is Earl, Prison Break, Family Guy, Sex and The City etc.

All you need to know on the

It has been available on NTL Digital since launch.

Hi

they were making the point that it would make more sense to put it next to the other Irish Channels on the Sky EPG, but apparently Sky are under no responsibility to do this - a shame, as it could have gone on No 105 just before Sky and after the other Irish channels imho.

Thanks

As far as I can see the only thing Irish about Channel 6 is the accents of the continuity announcers.

Back