Further information for planning permission.

A

anyoldiron

I applied for planning permission 2 months ago and have recently received a letter asking for further information. I am building on the farm at home where I live. What I was asked for is as follows :

1. Written clarification of the landowners future proposals for the remainder of his land holding.
  2. Full details of you current place of residence and current housing circumstances.
  3. Full details of your occupation and place of work
  4. Full details of your connection/relationship to the landowner.
  5. Six copies of cross and longitudinal sections, including the size and levels of the proposed sewer to server the dwelling.
  6. Six copies of a revised site layout making provision for screening along the access road and the western boundary.
The first four I think I just generally answer the questions and thats fine, is there a form for these questions??. 5 and 6 confuse me a bit though, will I have to go back to my engineer to get these done?? To be honest he made a bit of a dog's dinner with the plan in the first place, I haven't paid him yet and don't really want him to be involved anymore but would he have to do this or could I get someone else to do it??

Hi anyoldiron,
I am just speaking from my own recent experience with further information for planning permission, and I believe you will have to get your engineer involved as I did. But you do have the upper hand as you havent paid him yet.

Good luck
Hacker

Items 5 and 6 are very straight forward and should have been submitted as part of the planning. Are you going for full or outline?
It shouldnt be a problem for your engineer to give you this information, the sections will either be standard crossections of the house of it ifs dormer then he will have made his allowances for the roof space.
The screening should be standard as per other houses in the area so you can check their applaictions and include the same in yours ( hedges trees or landscaping)

Back