Furniture from the US

Firefly

I know this was asked before, but just wondering since then has anyone brought furniture back from the US & could they recommend sellers and shippers. Ideally we'd like to travel to NY and pick furniture from one or more furniture shops and get them delivered to the same shipping co. who then ships the lot to us.

All help appreciated.

Firefly.

http://www.jordans.com/

Have a look here. I was at the Boston store. Its in Boston and New Hampshire also I think .

The experience of stepping into the store was amazing . You have ten minutes of mardi gras and robotics upon entry. Its' more than just a furniture store. It's also somewhere to be entertained while you shop.
But the main thing is the furniture is really good too. They think of everything. I saw so much stuff I'd love to bring home. You can do a tour of the premises using the website apparently.

Maybe you could ask them?
I've never been to Ikea so I cant compare like with like but I was simply blown away by Jordans when I went there and theres nothing like that in Ireland.
I would have spent a fortune on them if they were in Ireland and I wouldnt have felt ripped off either. If only they were here then my house would be full of all kinds of crazy things solid and made of oak. I'd need to justify it if I bought that kind of thing here because of our higher prices.
They ship all over America so if the shipping is paid for I dont see why they cant ship to Ireland.

Back