Fund transfer to Raisin bank

Logo

Hi,
I plan to open a term deposit account with Raisin bank. However I suspect that Permanent tsb (or whatever they're called now) only allow a limited amount to be transferred per day. I have an IBAN number for Raisin (all ID documents and video call approved) but would appreciate if anyone knows if I will need to drip-feed funds into the account over time? Or is it possible to call into a Permanent tsb branch to transfer the funds in one transaction? TIA

Hi,
I plan to open a term deposit account with Raisin bank. However I suspect that Permanent tsb (or whatever they're called now)
PTSB.
only allow a limited amount to be transferred per day.
They do:
Or is it possible to call into a Permanent tsb branch to transfer the funds in one transaction? TIA
Yes - you can do larger transactions in branch - make sure to bring suitable identification and proof of address in case they need to update these on your file and/or check them for the specific transaction.

Thanks ClubMan for your really helpful reply. I suppose you don't happen to know what is the limit for transactions in branch.

No. It's now called ptsb

Brendan

Last edited:
Logo said:
Thanks ClubMan for your really helpful reply. I suppose you don't happen to know what is the limit for transactions in branch.
I don't know if there's an upper limit but I transferred 50k to Raisin by visiting the PTSB branch.
Don't think there's any limit other than what's in the originating account. I've transferred several hundred thousands in one go in branch.

They have a daily limit online.

I setup a number of repeating standing orders in the past to help get the money in faster.

If your raisin is not yet open and if you had a bank without limits (e.g. n26) you could start dripping Into that bank today,

They have a daily limit online.
I already explained this in detail above.