Sean1888

Is this a single or joint application. – Joint application
Type of Property – 2/3 Bedroom House
Value of Property - 185000
Amount of Mortgage - 168000
Term of Mortgage. – 30 years
Amount of savings and over how many years – 18000 – 2 years
Is there a lump sum from any other source? NO
Age of Applicants. – 34 (myself) and 32(my wife)
Employment situation. Public sector – permanent and Private sector – permanent
How long are you in current position and are you permanent. – Me- 1 year – permanent – My wife – 4 years Permanent
Have you any children – 1 child
Have you any court orders or Judgements. - No
Have you any other loans and if so full details of amount/period/% rate and repayment amounts. – NO loans
Cr. Card situation. Full disclosure. – I had a credit card which I paid off in full but I did have some difficulties due to losing my job were I missed minium payment for a month or 2. But card has been cleared off for over a year

**I have since been credit approved for a sofa with DFS- not sure it matters but they said they done a credit check, so hopefully that's a positive thing**

Have any of your existing loan or credit card monthly repayments been paid late over the past twelve months, even if you made the repayment in full a few days later? If so, how many times in the past twelve months? NO

Any previous negative Cr. history by either applicant. – I have missed some CR card repayments at one time

Are your savings and rent clearly visible and identified as such in your bank accounts each month – YES

Have you gone over your overdraft limit in the past six months, even if only for a day or two? If so, how many times in the past six months? NO

If you have been refused a mortgage please give exact reason of why and address why you think you should not have been.

Did you use a Mortgage broker or are you applying directly?. Mortgage Broker

Any other relevant information.
What reason has the bank given to you for refusing you?
Have you checked your ICB record to make sure it's clean?* I have had an ICB credit report and I think on the CC I had a few -3s

Which bank(s) have you applied to? None

**I am aware I have a thread open in Location, location, location stating our budget is 185,00 but that is based on online Mortgage calculators - just in case anyone is wondering***