Front door handle.

TillyD

I am looking for a handle and lock for my front door. I've searched all my local hard ware shops and all they have is locks with no handles or handles that look like they are only suited for internal doors. I also want stainless steel or brushed chrome. Not black or brass.

This is what I'm looking for or something like it...

Hi there u probaly wont get one, those type of handles come with the doors on a 3 point or 5 point locking system.The frame is manufactured this way 2 suit doors with these type of handles hope this helps u.
Kind rgds
painter man

Might be no harm trying some local window/door fitters. At least they might have a better idea of where to source such a part.

Painter man the door I have needs a complete new locking system. It's only a lump of wood at the minute with no locks or hinges on it yet. The carpenter said he can find me a black one or a brass one but not a stainless steel or chrome.

Philboy.. I will ask the guys who are putting in the windows to see do they know anyone.

Thanks.

Does anyone know where you can get an ornate front door handle, want some thing abit different.

Interlock Hardware in Deansgrange or Knobs & Knockers in Nasseau Street