Frogs in garden

neil

we seem to have lots of little frogs or toads in our garden...anyone know a way of getting rid of them ? Is there any powder or something like that that will drive them away ?

One of these usually does the trick : [broken link removed]

(PS frogs like to eat slugs. IMO they're a great thing to have in the garden. I weep for my lettuces every time I kill one).

Cats. But I have to agree with yoganmahew. I encourage frogs due to their slug-busting properties. PS as frogs are eaten by almost everrything, very few make it to the adult stage.

I think you should leave them well enough alone; I found a frog in our garden this year and I hadn't seen one for years; our eldest daughter was thrilled!

we seem to have lots of little frogs or toads in our garden...anyone know a way of getting rid of them ? Is there any powder or something like that that will drive them away ?

Ah janey. What are you like? I would love to have frogs in my garden.

Unless you reconsider getting rid of them, I will start a campaign to get rid of you from this forum.

Frogs rock.

If thats all you have to worry about a few frogs, Id love them, maybe you could put them on Jumbletown free to take away!!!

Great little creatures!! Keep all the horrible pests away, I agree,leave them alone.

It's not that the frogs are causing any problem per se, I just don't want them hopping around my garden...I would rather a pest (and I know they are not pests, but you know what I mean) free garden where I can cut the grass, chop trees and generally clean up without these pesky critters hopping about all the time. Thanks for all the useful advice though!!