Friend's wedding in 2 weeks - need outfit

D8Lady

I've left this a bit late! my friends are getting married in 2 weeks. Anyone have any suggestions for a one stop shop where I get get myself sorted, clothes wise?

Based in Dublin. Limited shopping time available.

Any good gift suggestion would be great too!

Just go to arnotts, they have all price ranges of clothes, really nice designer clothes too if you can afford, otherwise, pop over to Debenhams, they have two floors of clothes, a wedding section plus coast, always find something in coast. Even if you go to your wardrobe, pick out a lovely item you have, top or bottoms and then go out and try to buy something that will go with that. End out with a fab outfit.

Coast is always good for nice stuff to where to a wedding or if there are any little boutiques near you they usually have nice stuff to, the ones in MAlahide have some nice gear.

Coast have nice clothes allright, but you definitely run the risk of someone turning up in the exact same dress.

My sister is going to a wedding this weekend and got a beautiful emerald green karen millen dress half price in Kildare outlet centre. Still a risk of someone with same dress, but less so.

Also, try Monsoon. Also, some nice boutiques in Naas where people will definitely not have the same outfit, but way more expensive.

Thanks for all the replies! I also had a good rummage in my wardrobe and found some never worn stuff....just a few accessories now & am sorted.

Back