Free P & P from 7dayshop.com?

Old Jim

Would anyone have an email from 7dayshop.com with an offer of free delivery. They sent me about 3 of them in the last few weeks but stupidly I deleted them. Now I want to buy memory from them!

If anyone has one, could they post the link here maybe.
Thanks.

I think they only run the free P&P offers on particular days and do not give out "vouchers" for this offer. Maybe I'm wrong though?

How much/what kind of memory are you looking for, exactly? I could recommend a couple of (established, reliable) eBay shops... or the likes of SVP?

Both are technically memory, just SRAM is classed as volatile wheras flash is non-volatile. Maybe I'm just being pedantic.

I just consider calling flash (cards) memory similar to calling a hard disk memory. Not totally wrong but not the way I'd look at it! :) What's wrong with a bit of pedantry anyway... :D

Now, in fairness — would you walk into a camera shop and ask for "storage cards" or "memory cards"...? :p

That link never worked. :(

Does anybody know how to get free delivery on 7dayshop? I've read that they (sometimes or always?) email free delivery links to new customers who have registered but have never purchased. Is this the case and does anybody know how longer after registering they do this? I have registered a few more email addresses in the hope of getting free delivery but not a sausage to date... :(

FYI, just got an email from 7dayshop : "For a limited time, all orders placed with 7dayshop.com will qualify for FREE P&P. We don't know when this offer will end, so order as soon as you can to avoid dissapointment."
This will probably last for a few days but useful for small price items.

Hi Sueellen,
As far I'm aware, select the items you wish to order and add them to your basket. When you go through the checkout process, you select the free postage instead of their standard 3.95 sterling. I've just ordered a few items. I've found them quite reasonable for camera batteries and memory cards.

Hi C2H5OH,

Thanks for clarification. I'm actually not ordering anything myself, just thought it was the info that Clubman was looking for. Clothes shops are more my line :)

Thanks - they emailed me directly about the latest offer and I have availed of it (unfortunately after ordering a load of stuff including P&P before Christmas) but my point above was that the link posted above by Lemurz didn't provide free P&P.

Back