Free MP3 Downloads

Jockey

Hi,

Does anyone know where i can download free tunes for my ipod. Have tried numerous times but cant find anything and i cant afford to buy songs off itunes. Any help would be greatly appreciated..

99c a track is not cheap, €10+ euro an album is not cheap. You can get cheaper cd's delivered from amazon.com.

AllofMP3 is very cheap, but only legal under Russian law. It seems clear that what it is doing is illegal under other countries laws but its a gray area and the big publishing companies are trying to get the site closed down.

I thought the podcasts on iTunes were free? Look at [broken link removed] as well, for example.

Download Limewire or other such P2P software and away you go.

Of course it is illegal to put music onto your iPod that you haven't paid for but I'm sure you knew that already.

Go to a website called www.limewire.com and you can download the full Limewire Pro version for $18 or basic one for free the full one is better though quicker downloads and all that. Once you pay this you go and download as much as you like excellent

AllofMP3 is very cheap, but only legal under Russian law. It seems clear that what it is doing is illegal under other countries laws but its a gray area and the big publishing companies are trying to get the site closed down.

[broken link removed]

Hi,

Does anyone know where i can download free tunes for my ipod. Have tried numerous times but cant find anything and i cant afford to buy songs off itunes. Any help would be greatly appreciated..

did you buy the ipod yourself?. At the moment I can't afford to buy huge volumes of music myself but I can afford 6-10 tunes per week - just make your own lunch one day and spend money on tunes - if you're really that stuck borrow CDs from friends and put them onto your ipod - I agree with other poster at 99c per tune there is little justification for downloading illegal tunes.