Free fire alarms

Vanilla

Courtesy of The Afternoon show:

This week is National Fire Safety Week and we are supporting it here on The Afternoon Show. We are giving away 500 fire alarms each day on the programme. The first 500 viewers to call the number below will receive a working fire alarm within 28 days!
Republic of Ireland: Lo-call 1890 50 60 80.
Northern Ireland: 0870 060 4453. Calls cost 6p per minute.
Please note that call costs from mobile phones may vary. Please check with your service provider.

Strangely enough I watched part of the show yesterday and I thought the number given was 1850 928923, but could be wrong- took this from the rte website. Also they are giving away free battery packs for your fire alarms which I availed of- good time of year to check your alarms and batterys if you havent already done so.

Fire alarms or smoke alarms? Aldi were selling the latter for a fiver recently and might still have some.

That phone number is the Road Safety Authority number...:confused:

Sorry Gianni. Took the quote directly from the website- but I knew the number I dialled was different. There must have been two numbers- one for the alarms, one for the batteries. Hopefully the number I gave for batteries was useful at least.

Back