Free car parking at the Dail.

Most of us manage to post without the amount of negative adjectives that leper uses,just look through his/her other posts!

Seriously ,its like reading many of the posts on boards.ie..difficult.

Ah Shucks Guys! I am just an ordinary down-to-earth bloke who calls a situation as I see it. But, for the record I will point out the following:-

(i) I aint Paul Gogarty or Bob Geldoff, although I would not object to having their money.

(ii) I used to be a Civil Servant but left about 10 years ago to make a few bob out of the Celtic Tiger. This I did fairly successfully and while things have slowed up I am not greedy and accept my profits will not be too high again.

But, i dont go blaming the Public Service for everything like our government does and let it be said ably supported by some of the opposition. You see the PS is an easy target.

Also, the PS is being used as a huge smoke screen to have wages reduced across the public and private sectors. Most people tend not to be aware of this.

So 'the daras' and other like minded people, be aware that I am defending your rights also.

But, I will try to use less colourful language in future and to read up on Ross O'Carroll-Kelly instead of Charles Dickens so that modern texter minded people can understand what I say.

By the way, just in case, I do not mean any offence to anybody on the forums.

Regards

Leper