France 24 television channel

According to their list of [broken link removed], it's included in the Sky lineup.

See [broken link removed] for instructions on how to tune it manually, if you're not a Sky customer.

Thanks for that. Being a bit dim about such things, do I understand that I either need to subscribe to Sky Digital or have a satellite dish? I subscribe to NTL. So, I can't get it for the foreseeable future, methinks. No?

I presume that's a cable subscription?

If so, I can only suggest you follow their advice:
If you would like to receive FRANCE 24 and your operator does not yet carry the channel, let us know and contact your service provider!

For service providers: if you would like to include FRANCE 24 in your programming offer, contact us!

I'm watching it here in Dublin. You can get it free, without any need to subscribe to Sky, by pointing a satellite dish at Astra 1KR, 19.2 east (a different Astra satellite to that used by Sky, which is at 28.5 east). A cheap satellite system will do it. You need to have a south-east-facing wall, not at the front of your house. Tech details are: Frequency: 11538 Vertical, Symbol Rate: 22,000. It's also available free on the Hotbird satellite at 7 degrees east.

Thanks for that but a satellite dish isn't an option. I'll just have to wait till NTL pick it up.

It sounds like a great service.

Back