format of disc contents

johnnyg

I wonder if someone can help me, currently I have 6 pdf documents on a disc basically telling clients what we offer, what I would like to do is when someone puts the disc into the computer that it would open with an opening welcome/index page and you could select what section you require and view, is this possible or does it need an expert to complete.

Sounds to me like you need to save your docs in Microsoft PowerPoint to enhance your presentation and add your welcome screen...

Sounds to me like you need to save your docs in Microsoft PowerPoint to enhance your presentation and add your welcome screen...

The individual docs are in pdf format (10 seperated files), i don't think you can convert these, or can you?

Ah I thought you created them originally - you'll need Adobe Illustrator or similar.The original creator could obvioulsy do this in quick time since they have the tools?

You could use autorun to auto-open a webpage with your welcome message and links to each of the documents on the disk.

Back