Form11 - ETFS - Can anyone point me to a worked example of filling in the form?

OMG_OMG

I have about €10k each in 2 ETFs with Degiro.
They are iShares MSCI WOR A and iSHR S&P500 B A
I bought €1000 of each on the first of the month in 2019 from 1st Feb.
I sold €2000 of each at some point and have gains of €400 from that sale.

So now im trying to fill in form11 for revenue but this is the first time ive ever filled it in when having shares or ETFS and im a bit confused.
I am looking in the Foreign Income section and I can see where i put the gains at 41%.
But im a bit confused about the section that asks for the name of the fund.

That seems like overkill :(

The only worked examples I can find are about the 8 year deemed disposal entry, but im not there yet.
Would anyone be able to advise me about this bit.

Do I have to add an entry for each buy event for each fund in there?
20 entries in total for 2019? Or do I just ignore those lines?
Also I dont see anywhere to enter sell events. I assume i dont have to add them in.

Thanks for your help.

Yes, you are expected to add a Buy entry for each purchase - you could total them up and enter one Buy entry for each fund, as I can't imagine the Revenue are that fussed about € 12,000 euros worth of purchases, but keep your records so that you can justify the values purchased if you are ever asked to justify the taxable gains you declared or may declare in the future.

I presume if you declare purchases that are not in measure with your income or wealth, they might ask about the source of funds for the purchase.

You do not enter sell events other than any gain you made or the income you received

Back