Form to be completed re Mortgage problems

dewdrop

Heard on Newstalk this morning reference to a form that persons need to complete if they are is fseeking a restructure. It seems to have been approved by Central bank and is quite complex. Is this form available online or can one get a copy from a bank.

the current method is that each bank has a paper based version of it but the questions are all the same. it is currently paper based, ie manual but there is a pdf file available on line which if you have access to adobe professional can be made fillable on line and then printed off and signed.

Thats what I did, link below

[broken link removed]

Its not complicated, its a bit more detailed than a bookies betting slip for the Pres election but the information sought is the sort of info people need to know anyway.

Newstalk would be better off helping people rather than promulgating populist bladder.

I am happy to help with any questions: there is also a spreadsheet on this site that helps with budgeting which has most of the figures used in the form

Thanks Hastalvista. Agree with comments re the media. There was a person from the mortgage industry who commented that this document required much more information than the original mortgage application.

Thanks Hastalvista. Agree with comments re the media. There was a person from the mortgage industry who commented that this document required much more information than the original mortgage application.

Yes indeed it does but as I said its the sort of intel any household should know.

Back