Form 11 - nothing in it for Covid

bmount

Did a Form 11 early in Jan for my son who works for me part time because I knew he was due a Refund in fact.

But he also had 11 weeks in 2020 on the 350 Covid which stopped but I didnt see anything about it on the Form 11 .

Yet he went to his Revenue.ie "Myaccount" today to see if he owes any Covid income taxes but it says "Register for Income Tax and file a Form 11".

Sure thats already done last week and he is registered for income tax years ago. And he received his Form 11 Refund already last Friday 8th.

Any ideas about this situation ?

I will lodge a question but the revenue myaccount is struggling today with this Covid tax notices today. In fact its offline just checked.

For anybody interested in where is PUP on Form 11, they replied, and your supposed to put it in that section for social welfare payments as you run through the Form 11, impossible to see this, its not highlighted at all, the words "Covid payments" are thereburied in the text if you look hard enough.

Also, I will have to an "amend-mode" Form 11 which is now online. When you go create another Return for 2020 it will know that you have already submitted one and offer you to Amend it.

Waiting to the last minute in November to see if the concept of income taxing PUP is reversed.....

Back