Forex Signal Providers

limerickmick

Evening all,

Interested in hearing from anybody using the services of forex signal providers and their experiences to date.

I am a forex "newbie" and trying to acquire information so any response would be appreciated

Cheers in advance

Hi Mick,

I am a foreign exchange trader and to be honest have never heard of a fx signal provider. You may be referring to the numerous charting systems available and the only way to find a charting system tha suits is trial and error as it depends on your trading style. For someone starting of I woul suggest a very basic system like moving averages which is available on worldspreads charts. Other than that FX is purely experience and comes down to a knowledge of price action.

Hope this helps.

Can anyone recommend a consise book on FX (preferably with an online link)

Groom,

If you want a basic understanding of forex in plain english go to babypips.com and click on the tab "school". It's free and fun and contains all you need to know about how to trade. Good luck.....

P.S. Mick, i sent you a PM about your Signals....................

thanks beekeeper for response

in the usa there are a plethora of companies promoting their services as forex tipsters and i signed up for a free trial with one but as a beginner i cant really afford a major drawdown at this stage . obviously this service is not available in ireland