Foreign Dishwasher in ireland, 230v?

Slaphead

Im moving back to ireland from Sweden this summer and am unsure as to whether i should bring my dishwasher or not?
It's a very good make but sold only in Sweden, "Cylinda Sverige Disken", i aksed them and the said it'll work as long as Ireland has 230v in "spänning" which directly translated means "excitement" but im guessing it's current or something?

Anyone know if Ireland is 230V and if not is there an adapter i can get to fix this?

The voltage in Ireland is 220V. A 230V appliance will work.
You might have difficulty getting it fixed.

Actually Ireland uses [broken link removed]. Even if it was 10V out it would not matter.

The nominal rating here is 230V.

Anything between 220V and 240V will work OK.

It'd want to be a pretty special dishwasher to justify the trouble and expense of shipping and re-installing it though, even if it was shipped with other stuff....

The nominal rating here is 230V.

Anything between 220V and 240V will work OK.

It'd want to be a pretty special dishwasher to justify the trouble and expense of shipping and re-installing it though, even if it was shipped with other stuff....

It is great and i know ppl that have had them for over 20 yrs without problem, our is only 3 yrs old.
Im hiring a van and moving stuff so the square meter it would take up would probably be worth the money. I just think it's a shame to sell it as it works so well. Ill have to decide soon though.

Back