Ford Mondeo Wing Mirror bits

Slim

At the weekend someone had a go at my wing mirror with a slab of concrete. He did some damage to the wing mirror, bounced off the mirror to scratch the door and window. I have reassembled the wing mirror and now I need a new mirror(glass) and the grey plastic surround. Everything else is ok. I would rather not buy a whole replacement mirror so can anyone direct me to where I can buy the components rather than a complete mirror? I have tried a number of car breakers in the NW but to no avail. I can buy a complete RHS mirror for 2010 Mondeo for €99 so I am trying to beat that if I can. Slim

Last edited:
Did you go to the breaker's yard or call them? I thin they're not bothere looking if you call them, but if you went for a look I would be very surprise if you couldn't find a wing mirror for a mondeo in bad nick (to get it at the right price) but with the parts you need in good order,

Try calling Traynors in the North (absolutely no affiliation). They deliver to Dublin twice weekly.

Hi,

I've used this website to source parts.(i have no connection with it)

http://www.partfinder.ie/

I haven't used the next day delivery that some of the companies on it offer, was just looking for local yards at the time.

good luck.

Back