ford focus--supberb!

slopes

Recently purchased a ford focus saloon,1.8tdci ghia

I have had golf,xara,opel astras the lot and I have to say nothing comes close for finish,performance,drivability.....it is just as good as it gets as far as I can see.

Had the choice of new corolla,golf and others in the same class which I tested but quite simply they wer not in the same clas at all....

Toyota and golf seemed so poorly specd and finished in comparsion...

Have a friend with a gold 1.9tdi and while it is a nice car,it really is so far of the focus,by his own admission!

Any opinions on this,

If you think the 1.8 TDCI goes well (it does btw) you should take a spin in a 2522 c.c. turbocharged 5 cylinder petrol Focus ST.

An amazing car. Astonishing performance, lithe handling and limpit like grip, huge braking power, a bolt action 6 speed gearbox, superb Recaro seats, and the world's best ride/handling compromise for a sports hatch.

Ya you got me there...you are talking of a differnt level again,I have seen the focus you are talking and looks great car.Can only imagine the performance...

Keep it between the ditches!!

Ya you got me there...you are talking of a differnt level again,I have seen the focus you are talking and looks great car.Can only imagine the performance...

Keep it between the ditches!!

Cheers. It's not cheap to buy (although is relatively good value) and the running costs are high.

Great fun though.