Ford Focus Service Reset

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Meddie

I have a Ford Focus 1.6 TDCi on a 10 plate. I had it serviced in Dec 11. in October this year the warning indicator came on showing Service Oil. When I looked it up in the handbook it said it need a service. I contacted the garage who told me not to worry, and they would sort it out at the service in Dec.
I took it for a service today, mentioned it to the mechanic who checked it all through on their computer that is hooked up to my car, but couldn't find out how to reset.
Can any one tell me how to reset it. I don't want the indicator to remind me every time i switch the ignition to get my car serviced. I am a low mileage user, about 3-4 thousand miles between services.

Thanks for the reply, I have read through all 16 pages, but I haven't seen one that mentions a Ford Focus.

OK, sorry about that — I didn't wade through it myself, and assumed it must be in there somehere. I've therefore copied your original query onto the end of that thread (here) and am closing this one to avoid duplication. I suspect that Mondeoman, if he's still posting here, has an alert set up to let him know when new posts arrive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back