foolproof way to set video recorder?

Marcecie

is there a idiot proof way to set video recorder if so I need it just messed up again hubby thought he was getting a recording of the tiger woods story instead he got something about cash in attic, problem only happens when films start after 12 at night I allow for next days date but the 24 hours timer comes out wrong time on remote and video are correct

If your VCR has videoplus, set it up and use it. Otherwise, no, there's no foolproof method. But DO make sure you've set the clock properly!

There is one fairly foolproof way of recording but you have to be there and just make sure you are on the video channel: Just press record: sine e.

BTW I watched the film and it was the biggest waste of time one could imagine. So your hubby owes you one. The actor who played Tiger was obviously taking the piss.

I even came across this review on the net:

What a film!! I couldn't turn it off, I did try but it was a lost cause. Just how bad actually is this film?

It was rolling along nicely at "bad film" status until the story reached the Augusta Masters. Needless to say the status dive bombed to become one of the worst films I have ever watched. Terrible acting, terrible action shots, Terrible looking golf course??? but the main star of the show wasn't Tiger Woods .. it was Colin Montgomerie!! What a performance ... what a likeness?!? and what an accent?!? I want to know this actors name, he is my new hero.

This film is so bad that It comes with my "must see" plea. Everyone, no matter the cost, needs to get their hands on this film. It is superb entertainment.

have a kid...all children under the age of 10 can operate videos and set the timing on them.....its part of the Brehon Laws or something....

Back