Food Network is meant to be on UPC form today does anyone know what number channel?

Finlandia

Hi The food network is meant to be on UPC form today does anyone know what number channel it is on ?

I just read this on another forum, I have UPC and there is no 508, is everyone getting it?

Where do you see what changes are being made to UPC channel line-up ?

I assume you have to re-boot the box to pick up any changes ?

Read it on a discussion about recipes, as its a food channel and is going to have cake programmes. Does re-boot mean turn it off and on? not very technical here! if it does I've done that and it didn't turn up

wbbs;1199716Does re-boot mean turn it off and on? not very technical here! [/QUOTE said:
My upc box is quite old, so how it works for me may not work for you.

Anyhow .. press Help on the remote, then the Yellow button

My own remote is fairly ancient, can't see a help button on it, have a yellow one alright but nothing happens when you press it.

Looks like I might not have it because there are different UPC systems, geographical locations or something, not a digital service where I am if that makes sense.

I have them both as well. If you go into 'guide' and scroll way down beyond the list of movie channels you should get Food Network as an option.

Turns out I don't have it and won't be getting it, only available to their cable customers and not to those of us out here in the sticks who have the aerial system.

Turns out I don't have it and won't be getting it, only available to their cable customers and not to those of us out here in the sticks who have the aerial system.

You're not missing much, to be honest. I love cookery programmes but haven't seen anything I'd be dying to watch on this.

Back