focus talking doors!

slopes

Have a ford focus gia 1.8tdci 07

Have to say fab car in every way,been in similar corolla,astra and golfs and no where near the comfort,performance of the focus..

however one issue is bugging me,

The front doors seem to constantly chatter and squeak!

Seems the door panels are not fixed as secure as they should be,and that there are things making noise inside also,,

Funnily the squeaking seems to be worse in hot weather,and seems to be due to the materials used in the doors!

Has anyone experienced this ever??

The car had its first service and I highlighted the problem for ford,they said the doors were slightly mis alined!Of course this was not the case and things are as bad as ever.I t is quite obvious that the doors are not assembled tightly and this play is very evident,also the plastics seem to be affected by the hot days!

What can I do!

there is a small issue with the front door alignment on the new focus ,door just needs to be adjusted ,simple job .seems to be more prone on black ones for some reason,assembly issuses im, sure but nothing drastic.
just look at the gaps in the front of the door between door and wing you will see there is not much of a gap near the lower hinge

thanks for that,

However when for example i am driving anf the passenger door is making noise,If i lean over and presas against the door panell the noise stops!

I feel it is more to do with the door panel itself.....