Flying with Aerlingus- check in, etc

tosullivan

I'm flying with Aer Lingus soon and I have booked a bag for check in. Normally going to UK, I can check in at the terminals in the airport and bring it to the bag and drop desk and go to security.

Does the same apply for Germany or do you have to get in the line for checking in?

Can I check in online and get a seat position in advance? I don't have printer access between now & the flight

The same applies travelling to Europe , you can check-in online or at one of the self-service kiosks at the airport then take your bag to the bag drop.
You can check-in in advance and select your seat and have your boarding card reprinted either at the bag drop or from one of the kiosks. You wont have a problem.

The EI flights for UK and Germany are from Area 14 (downstairs) so it is the same setup as you are used to

You can check-in in advance and select your seat and have your boarding card reprinted either at the bag drop or from one of the kiosks. You wont have a problem.

Thats really good to know as I often have early Monday morning flights with no printer