flying to paris with ryanair

hippo.hi

Flying to Paris Beauvais with Ryanair. Surprise trip present for my 30th from my husband.

However I do have some concerns about his choice of flight (distance from Paris). He also didn't book bags so we only can take hand luggage with us, no liquids. I suppose it's for 4 nights, we can get some necessities there but no duty free shopping for me.

I heard terrible things for this flight. Is it really that bad?

Any tips for this flight? Is 3.15 in advance of flight is enough time to get a seat on the bus shuffle? I read some people had a problem getting a seat and end up paying fortune for taxi as it’s quiet far.

In my defence I am not native English speaker.

Last edited:
ur spelling is terrible and the post is very badly written - it makes your post hard to understand

If you are concerned about the length of time and not havign enough toiletries, you can always book the bag at the airport at an additional higher charge, or just bring basics and buy cheap stuff there.
I've no problems flying into Beauvais, I used to use it frequently for business, and found it relatively painless. As for the flight, it Ryanair, it'll be the normal scrum queueing onto the plane, scramble for seats (go for back door of plane and you normally miss the mess).
As for the buses, just get there early enough and you should be ok, I'd checkout the suggested timings on the site and just plan on being earlier, the bus is about 1hr trip. The few times I've used the bus, instead of hire car, i've had no concerns as long as i got there 10-15 min early.

ur spelling is terrible
pot-kettle?

with regard to "duty-free" you can still buy items in either dublin or paris once you've gone through security, obviously on the way out you'd have to buy items smaller than 100ml but on the way back you'll be okay.

limrickboy1.........could you be more rude.i think not.as for the spelling its fine.yours however is not (ur)

back to the subject.No duty free but you can pick up some toiletries in the airport.I personally don't fly with ryanair as i feel unsafe with this company.it you are staying in a hotel or b&b in paris then you won't need shampoo or shower gel.

make sure you are at the airport in plenty of time.give yourself 3 hours just in case.

good luck and enjoy the trip.

hippo - i didnt see this earlier so i apologise for my post

In my defence I am not native English speaker.

lmake sure you are at the airport in plenty of time.give yourself 3 hours just in case.

Imho, 3 hours is much, much too long to hang around the airport before a flight to somewhere like Paris. If the OP isn't bringing bags, its quite probable that they can check in online. If not, they won't be allowed check in until 2 hours beforehand anyway.

Arriving at the airport 90 minutes ahead of flight time should give them all the time they need.

Nothing wrong with the Ryanair flight to Paris. I've done it a few times & had no problems whatsoever.
Dunnes, Boots etc have all got small bottles of shampoo, shower gel etc that are ideal for flying.
I didn't find the journey on the bus from Beauvais much longer than the train from C De Gaulle.
With online check in you only need to be in the airport in time to clear security & get to your boarding gate at least 40mins before take off.
You'll have a great time. What's to worry about ??
Bon Voyage

I did it once....as a couple its not a problem, with kids its a pain.

I seem to remember the shuttle bus is put on for each flight and they have plenty available.

I do recall on the way back though its a bit of a cattle mart getting on the bus in Paris to get back to the airport

Thank you for all replies. I booked the bus, thanks for the links. I am looking forward for my trip now :)

I ment travel value, not duty free. Love the makeup + perfume section in Dublin airport is excellent!

Back