flying from cork

maryfairy

hi
myself and my partner our 7month old baby(she will be by then)/mum/sister and her partner. want to go on holidays in october but we dont know where, we usually go to gran canaria puerto rico but want something different. any reccommendations and what sights are good to book hotels and flights seperate?

With a baby stay at home! If I am on same flight I would be cheesed off with the crying!

Now my grumpy fit is over I would head for the South of France, there are direct flights from Cork and its 2 hours so not so bad for baby. In The south of france you can follow the weather so if its too hot head North or to the Atlantic and if to cold head South to Spain.

Jersey. Has some nice beaches, the zoo, English spoken, and small enough to get around ( if you want to with small baby)

thanks!
if every parent were to stay at home and not travel with a baby, there would be serious grumpy parents around! us parents deserve a good break.
France seems like a good option. any online booking sites to recommend

In October I'd wonder about weather anywhere north of Barcelona ? I know you've done GC but another possible is Lanzarote, ex Cork too. A recent thread here has lots of info. Another posible would be southern Spain again ex Cork, Malaga or Alicante areas, hire car & travel a bit.

As to baby's & travel, go for it. Our youngest was only about 7 months old during Italia '90. We were on holiday with the kids and had a ball. It's amazing how accommodating other countries can be to young families. I get very grumpy :mad: with people who get grumpy about parents travelling with young kids. Remember PHRT (phonetically sounds a lot like someone with too much wind ;) ( Parents Have Rights Too ))

Back