Fly to the Sun with Ryanair

redwood park

Ryanair web site says you can get flights for 29.99 to any Canaries. Book from today 5th March and fly from 23rd March (have to book 18 days in advance). There are no such flights. I have never seen their flights to Malaga and Canaries so expensive. Has anybody else noticed how expensive they are now. Are travel agents booking seats instead of Chartering? You may get a flight going out cheap but flight back is 3 or 4 times more expensive. Aer Lingus have cheaper flights alot of the times and sometimes you are better to fly 1 way with each airline. This week Ryanair said they had discounts "Up to 30% Guaranteed on all flights". I looked at several flights. There was nothing at all off some and max I saw was 10%. Why are they allowed to falsely advertise.

I picked up flights to Spain for €9.80 each way, all in, except for cc charge in the previous sale just before the 30% off sale. I had been watching them daily and two hours before the sale ended I picked them up. The price actually increased in their next 30% off sale. They are back down again now but with not as much choice available.
They also have their last flight of the season going to Saltzburg for €13.99 all in (this has actually gone up by €5 from what it was two weeks ago) You cannot get back from Salzburg with Ryanair though, but you could split your break between Salzburg and Munich and fly out of Memmingen for €16.99. Pretty good value for €31 I would say.
Pick up a budget hotel in both locations and you could have a holiday in both Salzburg and Munich for two people for a week, for less than €500.

Just checked flights again to Gran Canaria week. Ryanair charging 556 euros for 2 adults (6th April for 1 week) Aerlingus 288 Euros for 2 adults (8th April for 1 week).Price for flt not inc Bags or CC Charges. What a difference.

Back