Florida Villa

kkelliher

what would you rank as the best site to search for villa rentals in florida

why has this not taken off with Irish people, the Brits and Americans all rent villas but we always go to hotels?

hey there we travel to florida every year, very lucky as my brother lives in kissimmee.close to highway 192 and near ''medieval times'' and ''walmart'' check out kissimee vacation rentals, lots of villas on that. of course it depends on where you want to stay in florida, if you want to stay near all the theme parks then kissimmee or orlando are all within driving distance of the major parks, this is of course if you dont mind driving there. most tourists wanting to visit the theme parks prefer to stay on international drive in hotels that have a shuttle bus service to the parks... lots of shopping there with outlet malls, resturants, pubs etc but i find prices are higher there compared to kissimmee... not sure about a villa stay at clearwater beach or naples or other gulf coast towns as when we go to these places we usually stay in hotels.. key west was ab fab but we stayed with friends as hotels etc are very very expensive there... if you find an area you would like to stay then let me know and i'll see if we have any info on it for you. cheers....''have a nice day''

sorry just read some of your previous posts and realised you've been to florida before, so many villas for rent over there now its a vast market.

I have stayed in a villa in Key West.

I used this website - http://www.vacationrentalskeywest.com/

I don't know why more Irish people don't hire villas and stay in hotels instead. I find it more comfortable - it is like a home away from home and it can work out less expensive when a large group is travelling together.

Back