Flights to South America

airgead07

Hi

Does anyone have a recommendation for the best place to book flights to south america?

There is a travel agent called beacon south america from Cork that deal with South America - they could be a decent staring place. Other than that online i guess.

If you are young and have time on your hands ....... Dublin/Amsterdam, Amsterdam/Lisbon and Lisbon/Recife. We had friends from Brazil at Christmas/New Year and after lots of Googling, they found, was the cheapest. However that was peak sooo ........

South America is kind of a big place .. depends on where you want to go really

Most convenient connections and most comprehensive list of destinations (though not necessarily cheapest ) would probably be with Iberia via Madrid

if your looking for value, just pop into trailfinders or ring them and ask for the cheapest possible flights. i do this every year. got flights to china (retrun) for 600, flights to japan then onto thailand for 1k (return). You can check online, but for the cheapest flights your normaly looking at making more then one or two connections, but the savings are well worth it.

not afliated with the Trailfinders in any way, but they will make sure you get the cheapest flights.

Thanks guys, that co in Cork have a great website, Trailfiners also seem to have good prices.

check out www.itasoftware.com - it's a software package that lets you see all the fare options. Just log in as a guest.

You will then have to book the fares with the airlines direct as there isn't a booking tool on the site.

I priced Dublin-Sao Paulo for a friend lately and the cheapest was €850 to go from Dublin-Paris-Sao Paulo return with Air France. Why pay an agent comission?