Flights to SFO - airline specials

suicra05

Looking to bring the family to San Francisco next April for two weeks. Various airlines offer specials on air fares from time to time. Is there any way you can get the airlines to email you when the specials are in operation. Or perhaps a travel agent who would do same. There is a huge variation in airline prices so I want to avail of an airline special.

Thanks

There will not be very much in the line of special offers in April. About half the month will be expensive to fly on account of Easter and the assoicated school holidays. Your best bet is to scour the airline websites and book early.

Check out the 'Flight search sites' in the Keyposts for this forum, to get some links to such websites.

Hi

I am travelling to SF this Christmas and was quoted over €4k by my local travel agent (back in September). My sister, who lives in SF, suggested I use an internet company called Orbitz.com as she uses them regularly for travel within the US.
I got my tickets (2 adults one teenager and one child) for €2.3k - only downside is an extra leg (Cork-London-LA-SF as against Cork-London-SF for the higher fare). Hopefully, for that price, we won't be travelling "luggage class". Will be posting recommendation, or not, in the New Year depending on the journey!

Back