Flights to Oz

monkeyboy

Hey fying to Oz soon and am a very fidgety flier.

Can anyone shae experiences of airlines god or bad to help me choose.

I plan to fly from LA to Mel/Syd.(~15hrs) Am trying to book in US$.

thanks
MB

We flew from Dublin to Brisbane via Heathrow and KL with Air Malaysia, and were quite happy with the flight.

We flew from Dublin to Brisbane via Heathrow and KL with Air Malaysia, and were quite happy with the flight.

Intersting, but not very helpful to someone looking to fly from LA to Sydney!
I flew United Airlines from London to Sydney via the States about 3 years ago and found it good. Flew economy outbound and got upgraded to business for the return leg.

I flew United Airlines from London to Sydney via the States about 3 years ago and found it good. Flew economy outbound and got upgraded to business for the return leg.

mmmm, thats interesting too, but also not very helpful to someone looking to fly from LA to Sydney!!!!!

That depends on whether Air Malaysia fly from LA to Sydney. I suspect the question is with regards airlines, rather than particular routes.

mmmm, thats interesting too, but also not very helpful to someone looking to fly from LA to Sydney!!!!!

The OP asked about flying from Los Angeles to Sydney...do you think I flew 30 hours non stop from London to Sydney across America?!I understood they weren't interested in the trans-Asian route?

OP, I've flown from LA to Sydney return on United Airlines and from Sydney to LA one way on Quantas. Both were good...if I had a choice I'd go United.

The OP asked about flying from Los Angeles to Sydney...do you think I flew 30 hours non stop from London to Sydney across America?!I understood they weren't interested in the trans-Asian route?

oh cool your jets (no pun intended)