Flights to North Carolina for funeral.

dubinamerica

My head is spinning. Does anyone know what airports here fly to north carolina? just received some tragic news, or any flights via UK or other parts of the states? too much to look now myself so any pointers would be great.

Dublin - > New York -> Raleigh-Durham

It's can be all booked through aerlinugs (second leg is with jetblue)

Try some of the flight search aggregator sites in the key posts - e.g. Orbitz.com etc.

North Carolina is a big place. You need to ask someone local which is their local airport. Otherwise you may end up flying to somewhere like Belfast and having to get to somewhere like Shannon by road when you could have flown to Shannon instead.

I fly a few times a year to Raleigh Durham, but there are a good few other airports in the state including Charlotte and Jacksonville.

A full list is here - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_airports_in_North_Carolina - just look at the first list of about 10, the rest are all small non-commercial ones.

It should be no problem to fly into New York or Chicago and get connections to most of those airports with either Continental, Delta or American.

z