Flights To Moscow

Westgolf

Hi all

mrs westgolf and myself are due to fly to moscow in mid march. Has anyone got any info regarding the various flight options and such like. As far as I'm aware there is no direct flight from Ireland so that means a stopover some where.I've heard mention of frankfurt, amsterdam etc so Im looking for experiences of which route is the handiest

westgolf

check out:
kayak.com
skyscanner.net

You can tailor searches on kayak particularly for times, lenght of flight etc.

There is no direct route but if you fly to London (Heathrow) there is flights to Moscow from there with bmi.

Lufthansa via Frankfurt is probably the most convenient in terms of frequency of flights from Dublin and ease of connections

Thanks for the information,evildoc.

We need to fly into Moscow DME airport -- domodeyevo (spelling ?) -- as we will be doing 2 internal flights while we are out there. At least going through frankfurt we would be breaking the journey into two manageable parts rather than one four or four and a half hour flight.

westgolf

I think most of the main international airlines now use DME airport rather than the older international airport at Sheremetyevo (SVO) which is used mostly by Aeroflot I believe.

Lufthansa, BA and BMI all use DME airport anyway

Back