Flights To London

mazie

I am searching for flight to london with ryanair for July, they are 4.99€ going out and 12.99€ coming home, do you think these prices will come down, its just for the weekend and flights are working out at €170 for two!!

Agreed 26cb

Mazie - €170 all in for two is pretty good really in the middle of summer with increased UK Air Passenger Duty Taxes etc. ... what do you expect to pay ?

i guess i just want to make my euro's stretch a little further!!! thanks for the advice(",)

I am searching for flight to london with ryanair for July, they are 4.99€ going out and 12.99€ coming home, do you think these prices will come down, its just for the weekend and flights are working out at €170 for two!!

I would imagine that as the flight gets fuller they will go up, the flights are cheap its the charges that are driving them to the €170.

johndoe64,

yeah flight are cheap but taxes are mad, i thought i would get them a bit cheaper, just 6 of us went to Edinburough in sept last yr and it was only arounf 40e each.. i guess i'll just book and forget it.. and enjoy the weekend!! thanks

yeah flight are cheap but taxes are mad
The airline usually tries to call the additional costs "taxes", but most of it is additional charges and not actually tax.

If you try flying to a different airport you might see a huge saving on the flights due to lower fees (so it'll look like less "tax"). It really depends where in London you need to go, but worth investigating if it might be possible.

The most these flights could go down by is €17.98 per person making it a free fare with you just paying the taxes. It's more likely they will go up the closer the relevant date becomes! Hardly worth it, is it?