Flights to Cuba

dfg75

Anyone have any suggestions of where to find cheap tickets to Havana? I check AirFrance and they were nearly 2000EUR.

If its flight only then Cubana are probably your best bet.

If you are after a package then flights out of Manchester can be well priced.

Peak holiday season in cuba runs from Dec to March. Outside of these months you should be able to get a flight for €800 with AirFrance.

Thanks for all the suggestions. Funny enough the cheapest flights are through Cancun, Mexico even in the holiday season like Easter week. I imagine the flights are more frequent from there so they don't fill as quickly.

Hi Guys
Just resurrecting this thread as I am looking for some tips on travelling to Cuba. Myself and 2 friends are looking at travelling to Cuba for a couple of weeks during the summer. We would love to include another stop over (Mexico/Florida etc) but are not looking at spending ridiculous amounts of money. Could anybody give tips on the best places to look, ideas for stopovers, flights/accom or all-inclusive etc......
Thanks in advance!

Not much options. No airlines fly to Cuba from the US so you probably need to add on another leg to your trip if you want to visit somewhere else. Any flights in/out of Cuba wil be expensive enough. Think you can go with Air Canada and have a free stopover in Toronto??
Otherwise Iberia and Air France are the likely candidates to get to Cuba

I flew with Air France a few years back for €700; I guess it depends on the time of the year

would love to get to cuba some day....

if you get a chance do a bit of fishing....either in the mangroves up river or sea fishing....its one of the best places in the world

I can get a cheap business class flight through a family member with all BA flights but would like to get to Cuba. Any suggestions on the best route there using and BA and which other carrier?

Closest place BA fly to to Cuba is Miami, but for obvious reasons that won't be practical to connect to Cuba.

Other locations that BA fly to that you could look at

Mexico City - several flights a day to Havana
Nassau, Bahamas - one flight a day to Havana