Flights Summer 2008

shkyler

Anyone know when flights are released for summer 2008? Trying to book flights on their own to Lanzarote for June but nothing seems to be coming up direct or at the weekend. Forgot to ring travel agents yesterday!

I thought the flights could be purchased directly at most 6 months in advance.

With Aer Lingus I think it is about 330 days ahead that you can book flights. Unfortunately with Ryanair - and I think they are missing an opportunity here - you can only book up to the end of March 2008.

Probably, but Ryanair may have run the numbers and found the flexibility in scheduling useful, particularly when negotiating fees with airports!

Budget travel do not seem to have released their flights for Summer 2008 as of yet. However you can book online at the moment with Falcon and Sunworld.
Slatterys and Sunway also not available at the moment.
Aer Lingus only provide a winter service to Lanzarote. Ryanair fly to Fuerteventura and Tenerife but not to Lanzarote.

Check Direct Holidays too as I have received their summer 2008 brochure and its features Lanzarote.

Did you look at edrems.com. For March (Easter) 2 adults and 2 children for just under 2,500 Eur via Philadelphia.

Thanks all yeh Ryanair and aer lingus dont go to Lanzarote and no offence but through Philadelphia is a bit far! Thanks for all replies.

It should be around 9months from the date you would like to travel. I was told by a travel agent. Some airlines can differ