flights from the uk to the Dominican republic

salaried

I know this is a long shot but a friend of mine is planning a trip to the Dominican rep for christmas, She has found it to very expensive to fly from Ireland and if anyone has traveled from the uk to there she would appreciate any advice, Regards Salaried.

Best bet would be to use a facility like SkyScanner to try and source the best value flight. I think though, at this stage of the year, buying flights there will simply be expensive!

My husband and I flew via Gatwick to Punta Cana on our honeymoon last january. We booked with Thomas Cook and aside from a minor booking issue.. lack of postcode (make one up!) it was fine and we had a great holiday!

Try Airfrance via Paris.

It cost us about €900 each return back in June. But there was nothing to be saved by going though the UK.

Flew from Manchester-Puerto Plata for honeymoon back in the day.
AFAICR the pilot was a Mr Wright:)

If your friend wishes to fly on an Aer Lingus A330 with Aer Lingus pilots, then look at the Novair website for bookings. Aer Lingus and Novair have a deal this winter where they will operate on behalf of Novair from Scandinavian airports to destinations in the Caribean including the Dominican Republc.

Back