Flights from Ireland to South Africa

eiregal

Can anyone tell me what airlines fly from Ireland to South Africa, or what's the general route taken, i.e. stopovers etc.?

Heading to SA in January,British Airways fly from Dublin to London. Then connecting flight to Cape Town.

Flying back from Port Elizabeth to Jo'berg with connection onto London and Dublin (bit of a haul but should be worth it..) Flights cost about €900 return if I recall.

Gulf Air Dublin-Bahrain-Joburg.

Direct to Bahrain , easy transfer at Bahrain and avoids the ever increasing nightmare that is Heathrow .

We flew direct from Dublin to Capetown with LTU Airlines through Slattery Travel in Tralee

Lots of posts on SA, do a search

Was there earlier this year

Only Slattery travel do direct charter flights only certain times of the year. We wanted to fly in Jboro and come home from Capetown so only looking for a one way ticket. They did not allow this

We flew with Lufthansa via Frankfurt into Jboro and then SA airlines into Kruger

Booked flights with trailfinders and internal flights and accomodation on the net

BA also fly there via London as do Virgin & SA airlines think KLM fly via Amsterdam