Flat Screen Tv

rocky

Hi All
I Have Seen A 32" Flat Screen Tv In Currys For €699 And I Was Wondering Is This A Good Price. It Is A Samsung And While It Is Not A Plasma Or Lcd It Is Quite Slim.about 16" I Think.it Also Comes With A Stand. I Am Looking For A Tv Of Approx This Size (and Budget)because Of Where It Will Be Going.any Views?

As an FYI...Sony and some other manufacturers will not be building any more CRT TVs so their days are numbered.LCDs are coming down all the time and you can hang them on your wall.While the changeover will take a while,do you really want to be buying a new CRT TV right now?

pennypincher said:
As an FYI...Sony and some other manufacturers will not be building any more CRT TVs so their days are numbered.LCDs are coming down all the time and you can hang them on your wall.While the changeover will take a while,do you really want to be buying a new CRT TV right now?
A SIMILAR SIZE LCD TV WITH A WALL BRACKET WILL COST TWICE AS MUCH. ALSO I HAVE A SKY BOX AND A DVD/HOME CINEMA KIT TO ACCOMODATE AND I WILL NEED A FLOOR STAND/CABINET FOR THESE SO I FEEL THAT A WALL MOUNTED TV WILL NOT SUIT (WIRES,CABLES ETC.) P.S. WHAT IS AN FYI? (FOR YOUR INFO?)

If you can hold on 'til the sales you'll be better off. If you're interested, Dell are selling 26" LCD TVs for €550.

Rocky, please use normal capitalisation for your messages. It makes them a lot easier to read. I don't know about others, but I will probably skip any message over 5 lines that either has every word capitalised, or is all in caps.

Back