Fixing small cracks exterior wall

thelad77

i have about 10 cracks in the exterior wall in the back yard , they are about 1mm or less in width.
Can anyone recommend a silicone / sealant filler i can use to fill in the cracks .
i do not want to use a compound that has to be mixed .
i saw a sealant in a hardware store, it says it can be used for filling on wall,s stone and brick .
i want it to be painted over when its finished and waterproof .
Has anyone any advice .
should it be flexible type ,
non shrinkable ?

Looks like a good product Leo but I'd advise the OP to try to get a few nozzles and a good quality application gun as epoxy resins harden fast and will be more difficult to squeeze out of the tube. Of course the OP could forget about the nozzle and squeeze the product out and mix it up well and then apply it with a trowel.

Reactions: Leo
Good advice Prosper, a bad job with one of those will only create more work!

i notice in the corner my neighbour has a crack going straight down the wall about 10 ft long,
1-2 mm wide approx

Maybe get a engineer too have a look in case of sub sideance.
Cracks don't just appear,something causes them too appear.
Filling them over just covers up the problem for a while.
Look into the cause of it

i cannot afford to be hiring engineers, my neighbour spent 130k building the extension ,
i assume he can afford to get the crack fixed , the extension was built about 9 years ago.
i just noticed it today ,its not visible from his side of the gable . unless he gos up on his roof

I must be missing something here,

This whole saga, episode what ever its called is like death by a thousand cuts,
Asking him/her to engage an engineer to look at his neighbours property.... Whats going on here. Are you guys just trying to fabricate as many posts to you name or whaw,

Let it goooooooo.

I have 2 neighbours with 2 side walls, both walls have cracks,
Also I have some cracks in my own wall to fix
I'll let the neighbour fix their own walls if they want

Eg there's gable walls on both sides of my
Back garden

I have to fill in the cracks on my wall
That's the reason I made this post

Back