Fitzwilliam Point, Fitzwilliam Quay, Dublin 4

Marcia

Can anyone tell me anything about these apartments (other than what's on the Hooke & MacDonald website). If anyone has had any experiences good or bad (size, workmanship, local area, etc) please advise .... thanks

i just noticed on hooke and macdonald there is a new phase of this development being realised in a few weeks time. i had/stil am thinking of the gasworks as a possible buy (in another thread) but noticed that this looks quite nice if a little further out. and i'm not too sure about the area, any experiences of others?

Hi
Went to rent one of these, and thet are tiny, I mean the estate agent was selling it on the value of having "2 Blonde Birds" to look at when washing up in the kitchen...... its literally a match box.... i ran out of it ....

Hi
Went to rent one of these, and thet are tiny, I mean the estate agent was selling it on the value of having "2 Blonde Birds" to look at when washing up in the kitchen...... its literally a match box.... i ran out of it ....

Who were the blonde birds? Did you look at one or two beds? Any rough idea on size? I was interested in viewing these so your post is a bit of a disappointment! They look so good on the outside.

Re the local area.

Positives: They're in a quiet location just off the main route into town, with little passing pedestrian or car traffic. They're just beside Ringsend Village, which has pubs, shops, doctors, library, etc. There's a nice walk up down the dodder into Ballsbridge, and Lansdowne Road and the Dart station is 10 minutes away. The area is improving, with lots of new developments - the U2 tower will be across the way.

Negatives: Over the past year, I've observed three cars with broken windows on the street alongside the Dodder in front of the building - don't let guests park there. The small houses to the south were flooded (in 2003, I think, though the council have built a protecting wall since then). There will be plenty of new construction in the area over then next few years, with the attendant dust and traffic.

liteweight the current phase is sold out but according to the person i was talking to in H&M, a new phase is coming out in a few weeks, and aparently you can 'register your interest' etc.

liteweight the current phase is sold out but according to the person i was talking to in H&M, a new phase is coming out in a few weeks, and aparently you can 'register your interest' etc.

Yes I registered my interest in the next phase after reading the post above. They got on today saying it was sold out! I'll email them again in case they misunderstood me. Thanks Gravitygirl.