Fitted Wardrobes

bamboozle

Can anyone recommend somebody/company who fit wardrobes, best quote I got was €3500 for 1 bed room…

Where are you based? This type of thing is usually more expensive in cities. It sounds expensive to me either way.

Had wardrobes in two rooms and a kitchen fitted lby same guy ast month, really happy with them. Would totally recommend fitter. Not too sure if I can advertise his name on site so if you want his details please email me at taradug@hotmail.com. He is certainly worth getting a quote from

I recently used bedroom elegance of dorset street who were good value. The service was also good - came when they said etc. They come to the house and measured and then make to order so you only have to deal with one Company. http://www.bedroomelegance.ie/

No connections, just a customer

I used bedroom elegance also for my 3 rooms and found them very good at the time. Delivered on time arrived on time etc. cost I think was 2500 but was about 5 yrs ago.

Wait until Ikea opens in Belfast in roughly 4 weeks time. I got a quote of 2500€ for the most caravanesque looking wardrobes ever. I went to Ikea Glasgow - bought much better fitted wardrobes for 900€ during sale (12xDoors and 8 feet high with lights built into canopy). Real easy to assemble unlike Mfi. Check out their website on by scrolling down on the following site link Ikea Wardrobes or else wait to view in-store. It'll be worth it, 72,000 square feet of bliss with a supervised creche. Rip-off Ireland will be exposed again once they arrive on our shores.

On a recommendation from this site I also used Bedroom Elegance. They were excellent value, reliable and provided a good qulaity product. BTW they fitted 3 bedrooms for less that the OP's quote. Its best to go into the showroom with rough measurements and you can pick your finish there and they give you a price on the spot.

Neighbour had a wardrobe fitted this week from Cash & Carry Kitchens, Sandyford. Took all details and installed the wardrobe in less than 2 hours. She is really pleased - 5 doors, 2 of them mirrored, hanging space and shelves. It all came to around €1,700.