Fitted wardrobes Dublin

danaforever

hello everyone,

Can anyone please tell me where I can go to view fitted wardrobes or recommend someone in Dublin to have them made specifically. I am looking for something quite plain and simple, not sliderobes but wooden and ones that wont break the bank. thank you.
Dana

Hi Dana,

I could recommend Bedroom Elegance, 63 Upper Dorset Street, Tel: 01 - 872 8210 .They have a website but it's not great and gives the wrong idea about the wardrobes (they look a bit old fashioned): http://www.bedroomelegance.ie/

The staff in there really know what they are at. They have quite a wide selection of doors and handles, and then you can get the inside customised exactly as you want - hanging space, shelves, baskets etc.

They are not cheap, but I got dearer quotes. The main thing is that they were efficient and the level of service was excellent, and you don't often find that these days!

What I was most impressed with was the measuring service (before you finalise things they come and take exact measurements). I got a great guy called Richard who actually came up with some really good ideas on how to maximise the wardrobe space. I also had really old grotty non-standard wood doors covering a hot water tank in my apartment, and he said that they could make a set of new doors for it to match my wardrobes. I did not even know that kind of thing was possible!

One caveat: although they will take out your old wardrobes for an extra charge, like so many places these days with the waste regs, they won't take them away.

If you need a cheaper option, I think that in-house http://www.in-house.ie/ can provide good doors and stuff if you could get someone to build the wardrobes for you??

Good luck! :)

I used bedroom elegance and found them to be excellent. Service, pre-measurement, fitting etc. I found them to be reasonably priced for what I got and in comparison to other places. I would recommend them. I got them done about 4 yrs ago and they still look brand new.

I have no connection to their company.

thank you both very much. I think I'll be heading to Dorset Street next Saturday. I had a look at the website and the Galway seems to fit the bill nicely. I'll let you know how I get on, thanks again.
Dana

You Can't beat ************.
I couldn't say enough about them
Profesional, curteous, and they clean up after themselves!
They have a website *******

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Liz1246, in accordance with the posting guidelines, could you confirm whether you have any association with the above company other then being a satisfied customer?
Thanks,
Leo

Hi Liz,

I am in the middle of a house revamp and the main bedroom needs a refit. Can you give an example of what they charge, say for a wall of built in wardroobes?

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
I suspect Liz has a connection with that company, I'd be wary of dealing with any business operating in this manner.
Leo

We found Kitchen World in Glasnevin excellent. We brought our measurements and what our reuqirements were and got ideal wardrobes made for the space available.

The designer there is a woman, which makes a big difference in the understanding of wardrobe space that women require.

Back