First wedding anniversary

P

packard

Hi all,
my wife and i are cellebrating our first wedding anniversary in a few weeks time, but i have no idea whatsoever of a first wedding anniversary present to get for her. I know it's ment to be a gift of paper, but i want it to mean something. I suppose i can get her a better present to go with something paper, but i'm really in a fix with this one. Any help is greatly appreciated.
Thanks

1... Paper tickets to a show or concert....

2... Paper Scrapbook full of pics, and memories of your first year together...

3... Copy of a national newspaper from the date you married, and the First Anniversary date...

Darth...

P.S... Where are my manners???... Congratulations!...

Paper = cash. A voucher that can be redeemed in any shop.

EDIT, Oh welldone, 1 year down, the rest of your life to go;)

Hi ,its paper anniversary and what could be better than plenty of paper euros to spend on what she likes!not what you think that she likes!Congrats!

Congratulations!

According to Wikipedia, paper is the traditional gift for first anniversaries in the US. For this side of the world, though, it's cotton. There's also a modern interpretation which states clocks for the first anniversary.

There's also a modern interpretation which states clocks for the first anniversary.

Well if the actual wedding gifts we got were anything to go by my wife would have killed anyone who had bought us yet another bloody clock for our 1st anniversary!

Back