First Time Login to PAYE anytime?

funnymunny

Apologies if this has been asked already and I hope I am posting in the right forum.

I am trying to log in to PAYE anytime for the first time, it is bringing me into the login screen but when I click to login nothing is happening. I have Java enabled, Flash Player 10 ActiveX, ensured script something or other is enabled as per the instructions provided on the technical FAQ's. Thought it might be something to do with popups, so I disabled the pop up blocker. The ROS website is entered as a valid site in Internet options, under the security setting.

I am able to access ROS using this computer and have just done so.

Can anyone tell me if I am missing something very simple?

Many thanks.

Hi funnymunny ,I just logged in to see if there was a problem with the site, (this happens occasionally), got in 1st time, so it's not that. When you click on Launch paye Anytime a new "pop up" screen appears ( this takes a while as the app loads)and you enter the login details. I had a quick look at the tech FAQ. I can;t see anything obvious that you are missing. Are you using explorer?

THanks for the reply horusd. I'm not getting the pop up screen to put in..I presume PPS and PIN and its not giving me any error messages either. I left it a while to make sure that it wasn't just really slow coming up and nothing at all happened. I do get a message sometimes when logging into ROS about appelet not loading, I wonder is this something to do with it? Yes I am using explorer and have windows XP.

Hmmm, I use vista, but XP is compatible per tech quide. Explorer is too for versions 6 &7. Is your explorer either oif these or higher? You can check on the help screen which version u are using, and update if necc.

Just checked it there and I have version 6. Not to worry. I was putting through Health Expenses and Refuse claims via snail mail, but when I printed the refuse claim form, there was no form attached so said I would go the online route, assuming it would be quicker, a week later and I am no closer to having the claim put in!! Thanks again for taking a look horusd. I will try and get a chance to ring their technical help desk on Monday.

Back